1.What is a Jumbo Bag?
Jumbo bags are also known as FIBC (Flexible Intermediate Bulk Container) bags, big bags, bulk bags, all of the above depending on the market will be used to refer to industrial packaging with a large load capacity. Used to transport a variety of products, from stone, gravel, soil, sand, ore, lime... to food and grain. They come in different sizes and styles depending on their intended use.
Currently, with the increasing demand for export goods, the use of Jumbo bags is increasingly expanding. Like PP woven bags, Jumbo bags also have similar characteristics and properties. However, to be able to withstand large loads, the size, fabric thickness and weight of the bags are usually larger than that of ordinary woven PP bags. Bag loads are typically in the range of 500kg to more than 2 tons and are transported by forklift through the bags' handles.
Depending on the goods, needs and standards of each customer and export market, the characteristics and structure of Jumbo bags will be changed as follows:
- Cover flat: flat cap, snap-on cap or hood, regular feeder, funnel-shaped feeder, zippered or not.
- Body cover: Body of 4 anti-bulging panels, body of sewn pipe to create straps, body of reinforced fabric, body of seamless straps, tube body or 4 panels or U body sewn with rope straps, U body sewn with 2 or 4 straps. clamp, U-strap one-piece body, breathable body. In addition, in order to increase the aesthetics of the bag and facilitate when loading goods into the warehouse or yard, the body of the bag can also sew an extra anti-bulge belt outside or an anti-bulge fabric inside the bag. For products with fine and fine properties such as cement, flour, putty, etc., the body can also sew an extra layer of anti-fouling at the seams to ensure that the goods or products are not damaged. leak out.
- Bottom: Flat bottom, perforated bottom drain, star split bottom drain, perforated bottom drain and cover, round bottom belt over the bottom half with bottom strap, round bottom belt across bottom with bottom strap , two exhaust pipes, the exhaust has a top bottom, a full-bag discharge bottom, a flat bottom with a power belt at the bottom and a bottom hanging belt.
In addition, to meet the requirements and properties of each product, Jumbo bags have other options such as:
- The body of the bag can be inserted with a PE bag inside to prevent moisture as well as increase the level of protection for the product, in case of impact causing tearing or breaking of the bag.
- The body of the bag can be sewn with an anti-bulge belt outside or an anti-bulge fabric inside the bag to increase the aesthetics and convenience when loading goods into warehouses and yards.
- For products with fine and fine properties such as cement, flour, putty, etc., the body can also sew an extra layer of anti-scratch at the seams to ensure that the goods or products are not damaged. , leak out.
- Jumbo bags can be sewn with reinforced fabric in some positions to increase the strength and load capacity of the bag or have other options such as breathable, UV-resistant or anti-static.
- Anti-static Jumbo bags are divided into 4 types:
Class A: Static electricity is not high
Class B: Capable of low voltage type
Type C: Neutralize the electrode by grounding
Class D: Prevent sparks
2. Jumbo bags have the following characteristics:
- High load, can hold a large amount of goods, durable with PP woven material to limit tearing, causing loss of goods.
- With a square and aesthetic design, it is very convenient to load goods, save time in arranging goods, save warehouse space and easy in quantity statistics.
- Can be reused many times to help businesses save on packaging investment costs.
- Anti-UV and anti-static to help preserve goods as well as ensure safety for workers better.
From the above characteristics, we can see the benefits that Jumbo bags bring to the field of warehouse arrangement and in the field of import and export that no other bag can replace. Jumbo bags are widely used in many fields, especially agriculture, industry, construction and chemicals; can be mentioned as packaging for rice, fertilizer, animal feed, coal, coffee, flour, sugar, seeds...
4. Dam Phu My Packaging technology and production chain
Using modern equipment and machines such as looms Stalinger - Austria, Lohia - India, Newlong - Japan can meet a large quantity of packaging and produce high quality finished products.
Large factory scale with more than 500 skilled workers can produce 80 million bags/year for agricultural products and 800,000 bags of Jumbo/year.
Phu My Fertilizer packaging products always undergo the most rigorous evaluations for quality, always ensure modern production processes and are recognized through ISO 9001: 2008 certifications, ISO 14001: 2004 certifications, certified OHSAS 18001:2007, Halal certification for the market of Muslim countries.
5. Standard specification:
- Encapsulated structure: tubular |Body U | Body of 4 panels | Round bottom.
- Density: 11 – 14 strands/inch.
- Quantity: 120-250 gsm
- Denier: 1300 – 2000D
- Standard color: white | beige. Can be adjusted.
- SF: 3.1 | 4.1 | 5.1 | 6.1
- Application: Rice | Sugar | Fertilizer | Wheat flour | Other food.
6. Our certificates :