1.What is a anti-bulging Jumbo Bag?
Anti-bulging Jumbo bags are Jumbo bags sewn or reinforced with anti-bulging measures such as:
- Sewing the anti-bulge layer inside the inner bag, the anti-bulge plates are distributed and sewn evenly in the inside of the bag.
- Sew anti-bulge straps around the body and bottom of the bag.
2. Jumbo bags have the following characteristics:
From the above characteristics, we can see the benefits that Jumbo bags bring to the field of warehouse arrangement and in the field of import and export that no other bag can replace. Jumbo bags are widely used in many fields, especially agriculture, industry, construction and chemicals; can be mentioned as packaging for rice, fertilizer, animal feed, coal, coffee, flour, sugar, seeds...
4. Dam Phu My Packaging technology and production chain
Using modern equipment and machines such as looms Stalinger - Austria, Lohia - India, Newlong - Japan can meet a large quantity of packaging and produce high quality finished products.
Large factory scale with more than 500 skilled workers can produce 80 million bags/year for agricultural products and 800,000 bags of Jumbo/year.
Phu My Fertilizer packaging products always undergo the most rigorous evaluations for quality, always ensure modern production processes and are recognized through ISO 9001: 2008 certifications, ISO 14001: 2004 certifications, certified OHSAS 18001:2007, Halal certification for the market of Muslim countries.
5. Standard specification:
- Encapsulated structure: tubular |Body U | Body of 4 panels | Round bottom.
- Density: 11 – 14 strands/inch.
- Quantity: 120-250 gsm
- Denier: 1300 – 2000D
- Standard color: white | beige. Can be adjusted.
- SF: 3.1 | 4.1 | 5.1 | 6.1
- Application: Rice | Sugar | Fertilizer | Wheat flour | Other food.
6. Our certificates :